This fast-paced digital-first agency has grown from three to more than 44 staff in the space of three years and specialises in the higher education marketplace. Based in the heart of Brighton, our close-knit team thrive on continually exceeding client expectations. We are looking for a Senior Account Manager to design, plan and deliver highly technical online and mobile campaigns tailored to their clients marketing needs.
You will have autonomy to build and recommend the best solutions for your client base. You will need to prove that you have at least three years of managing several multi-stakeholder external clients in an advertising/marketing environment. This will include evidence of building close bonds with clients, successful campaign management, reporting and smooth issue management. In addition, you will need to prove that you have gravitas with clients and that you are able to give clear opinions and feedback which is well received. You will need to show that you have led and directed meetings including effective agenda setting, detailed reports that you are able to talk through with confidence and evidence of “stand up” presenting.
CAMPAIGN PLAN MANAGEMENT
You will need to prove that you have at least 2 years’ experience of pulling full multimedia plans together. These plans will need to be strategic and based on client outcomes. You will also need to demonstrate deep channel understanding and contacts within third party media. In addition, you will need to evidence managing sales contact pitches – extracting best value and offerings via negotiation.
You will be expected to have deep digital channel knowledge and a good understanding of the youth marketing.
We will need to see that you understand the business beyond your role within it. This includes an understanding of the whole process – tenders, pitches, financial, targets and reporting. You will need strong relationships with the senior team. Your numeracy and administrative skills need to be of a high level.
This role can be a creative role that is very much about relationship building and working closely with university clients.
- A very good understanding of the digital advertising sphere
- Experience in working with social advertising and PPC campaigns
- Experience of working on client accounts specifically education or youth branding
- A proactive nature and strong work ethic to deliver above and beyond expectations
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability and desire to lead a team and have a strong point of view
- Be able to provide a solution, rather than simply identify a problem
- To innovate
- Knowledge of the higher education sector
- Offline channel experience
- Degree level qualifications
- 25 days holiday, plus your birthday off
- Private health plan
- Regular team-building and away days
- Excellent career prospects
- Fun working environment
- Flexible working hours and from home
£34,000-£40,000 per year, plus unlimited new business commission structure.
If you think you have what we’re looking for, we’d like to hear from you. Please send a CV and short covering letter explaining why you’re suitable for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.